Tuesday, February 25, 2014

To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with our work. This love for my studies inspired me to pursue my masters after my undergraduate.I am a first year Master's student at the computer science department of San Jose State University. I have previously worked as a Programmer Quality Analyst with Cognizant Technology Services. My team successfully developed and delivered a project involving website portal development. Through this project, I have gained valuable experience in object oriented software development, software engineering and source version control. 


During my undergraduate studies at RV College of Engineering, I have worked on projects related to database systems, cryptography and face recognition software. My current interests include distributed systems, cryptography, object oriented design methodologies and databases. Through my master's coursework and projects, I would like to explore and gain further expertise in the topics of my interest.I believe to enjoy what I do.This makes everything more interesting and exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment